Team and Games
- 2-yard rush line (MIX) *FRPA short line, short rush still applies
- Spin will be allowed (NIRSA)
- Diving will be allowed (NIRSA)
- Ball must be snapped between the legs from normal position (FRPA)
- Direct snap (under center) is allowed (FRPA)
- Moving screen IS ALLOWED! (NIRSA) *Wrist shall be clasped in opposite hand on the small of your back
- Ball extension is IS ALLOWED, HOWEVER, THE BALL WILL BE MARKED AT THE SPOT WHERE THE WAIST OF THE RUNNER
WAS, NOT THE BALL. This same applies to the DIVE. (MIX)
- Pass Interference is a spot foul (FRPA)
- Points After Touchdown
- 1-point attempt from the 5 yard line
- 2-point attempt from the 10 yard line
- 3-point attempt from the 20 yard line
- Intercepted P.A.T attempts ARE LIVE. An intercepted P.A.T ran back for an interception results in points being awarded for what ever the P.A.T was attempted for.
(ex: 2-pt attempt = 2 point awarded to defense if they score, 1-pt attempt = 1 point awarded to defense if they score)
- A minimum of 5 players will be required to start a game.
- A player must only play with one team in tournament.
- Profane attacks of officials will not be tolerated.
- Unsportsman like conduct can cause a 2 possession suspension from the game. Gross Unsportsman like conduct (fighting) can cause a 1 game suspension.
- All jerseys should have numbers in order for an athlete to play. Also, all jerseys should match.
- Teams will provide their own triple threat belts to be worn for this tournament (Belts which detach at the buckle).
- If jerseys extend down past the waistline or the topline of your shorts, whichever is lower, they will be required to be tucked.
- Teams will provide their own college or NFL regulation size football.
- No steel or metal cleats.
- No towels/rags hanging from shorts.
Team managers with any questions or concerns should contact us.